Friday, July 3, 2009

2nd worst post ever

OK guys,

I have been to like 3 classes in the last 2 weeks. This is the longest stretch of little to no BJJ I have had since I started 20 months ago. It is due to many factors outside of my control like work, and school being closed. I hate it. I went last night and it was amazing how badly I missed being on the mats. The unfortunate thing is there are no classes this weekend due to the Independence Day U.S. holiday.

Whoa is me, right? Anyways, I got a treat last night having Dan-O run most of the class. There weren't too many people there, but those who came were a good group. We went over several concepts and drills form half guard. Dan-O showed his now famous reverse kesa pass, aka the Marcello pass. We also did a lot of positional free rolling. It was a fun class. Sadly now I have to wait until Tuesday for my next class.

Meanwhile, I think I want to be like Leo:

2 comments:

Brendan said...

are you planning on doing either the ego or naga in indianapolis in september??

also checked out your youtube vids from the last naga. good stuff in there.

GRBJJ said...

I'm currently not planning on the EGO, and am up in the air about Naga. Naga will probably depend on if I can get some teammates to go with me.

Glad you enjoyed our videos!