Monday, April 27, 2009

Blogs suck

Sorry I haven't updated in a week or so. I hate blogs that don't update. I hate even more blogs who post blogs about how they are "so busy" and can't update.

I have missed a couple classes the last 2 weeks. I am only averaging maybe 4 days per week going to class in this period. I think the top of my foot might be broken also.

Tuesday class is mandatory according to the big boss, so it will be very interesting to see what's going down.

I have been working on takedowns, stand up guard passes, x-guard, and more.

Sorry to my loyal readers (all 18-20 per day). You have come from all over the globe to read my stupid training blog, which was started for no one other then myself. I will start putting up cooler regular updates soon. Except....

I have to go to French Lick, IN this week from Wednesday through Friday for work. I work for a cell phone company and we are having two awards dinners that I have to attend. For the MI/IN/KY region they had to pick a place 6.5 hours away from me. Drats.

After I get back it will be May 1st. Assuming my foot is decent enough to go, I am going to start training hard and often for NAGA Milwaukee. I feel like I've lost some cardio since my great training for the Arnolds. I hope to do much better in gi then at the Arnolds, and think with the experience I have gained that should be pretty easy to do.

It's all about the journey, baby.

No comments: